No matter where you stay in Park City, planning your lodging might just be the most important decision you make for your upcoming vacation.
Consider all your lodging options by understanding your needs before booking. If you aren’t sure, call to speak with our knowledgeable team of travel specialists. Our team live and know Park City like the back of their hands!
Use some of these insider tips to help you make the right decision.
Start Planning Your Trip to Park City Early!
- Get to those early season deals! You’ll save the most money with early season promotions. Make sure to inquire about booking lift tickets early too when making booking your rentals – as there are big savings for early season reservations. These Park City Deals and discount could amount to anywhere from 20-45% off.
- Specific condos and homes are in high demand, and aren’t always available when you might need them due to availability, so, consider this another reason why you need to consider booking your vacation rental early.
- Inventory is limited in each resort (Canyons Village, Park City and Deer Valley), so waiting too long can result you not getting the selection of your choice, or flat out not having an option due to high volumes of visitors during your visiting window.
Our team can help and arrange and sort out your lodging needs so you get exactly what you need and want for your vacation stay.
Consider The Benefits of Condominiums for Your Stay
Units Offer Peace and Quiet to Guests.
- Condos offer a sense of privacy and you are much less likely to be disturbed by noise once you check in in a private rental. Unlike a hotel, where guests may be using the hallway at any time of the day or night, making noise, and walls are quite thin, so noise can a disruptive nuisance.
Little interruptions from the Cleaning Staff!
- Hotels have a daily room cleaning schedule to follow, and even if you put your “Do Not Disturb” sign on your door, you may still be awakened early by the sounds of footsteps, doors opening and closing, talking, vacuum cleaners being operated, and the like. Choosing to stay in a condo, or townhome means that you can relax in comfort and privacy, and get up when you like!
Flexibility in Local Dining Options!
- Choose whether you want to go out or stay in and cook your own food. Eating in will help you cut down on your vacation costs, and will free up some funds for other things you would like to experience while you are away.
- If you are thinking about dining out in Park City, we prepared some great recommendations for you!
- Don’t forget about the Apres-ski scene in Park City. The skiing might come to an end at 4PM, but the evening is just getting started! There are some great spots to meet and great people, both local and visitors alike.
- If one or more members of your party has food allergies, preparing your own meals is a way to control the ingredients that go into your meals. If you prefer eating out while on vacation, or even want to treat yourself to some gourmet eateries, there are some fantastic options available to visiting guests we highly recommend.
Laundry Facilities are Readily Available.
- Since you will have washers and dryers on premise, you can deliberately pack lighter than if you decided to make it a condominium stay. It makes getting ready for the trip a much simpler and easier process for you and all of your family members. Less luggage means much less fuss when you want to get away. Pack just enough clothing for a few days and you can always do laundry throughout the week. Way less fuss!
Parking Right at your Front Door!
- Anytime you need your car, it is only just steps out your door. You don’t need to wait for an elevator ride, cross a parking lot or wait for a valet to bring it to you at the front door. It’s right where you need it to be for quick and easy access!
The Benefits of Vacation Homes
The resorts around Park City offer deluxe and exclusive vacation homes that run the variety of size, location, and level of luxury at Park City, Deer Valley and Canyons resorts.
There is Plenty of Space for Everyone!
- Vacations are about relaxation. Finding the right rental isn’t always easy, but consider that a hotel room averages about 400 sq. ft., that isn’t much space to unwind in on a weeks’ ski or summer vacation. Add kids to the mix and the room gets even more crowded. Vacation homes can offer up to 2000 sq. ft or more of private space for your families needs.
- On top of that, private vacation homes provide the utmost privacy (a home away from home) and all kinds of extra amenities and space, like decks, private hot tubs, BBQ’s, pools, beautiful views, luxurious living and games rooms, gourmet kitchens and more.
Authentic Lodging Options
- Hotels rooms can be luxurious and provide fantastic quality, but they don’t offer an authentic stay for long-term vacationers. Private vacation homes and condos allow for a more unique experience while on vacation.
Comfort and Cosiness!
- Your rental can be as comfortable or extravagant as you like and our homes and condos clearly outshine hotels in the area. Plus, like a home away from home, they provide all kinds of in-home perks, like full or gourmet kitchens, on-site laundry facilities, and spas or hot tubs to mention a few. These will help ease your stress levels and make relaxing much easier without having to leave the house!
Keep Your Vacation Costs Down
- Vacation rentals are usually less expensive than hotel rooms overall, especially if you are considering a longer vacation stay in Park City. Extra amenities like on-site laundry, hot tubs or spas provide ample ways for you to save you money. Align that with gourmet kitchens allows you to spend less money on restaurants and delivery in house dining experiences. Plus, by considering a vacation rental over a hotel, you can have much larger groups or multiple families in for your stay, allowing you to bring down the costs overall. Something hotels just can’t do.
Make Sure to Live like a local!
- Hotels are much busier with foot traffic, check-ins/outs and such, making for a more stressful environment.
- If you are considering a vacation home or condo, know that the neighbours are likely locals who live in the area and local residents who live and breath Park City.